Win an Infresco Outdoor Kitchen Promotion – Terms & Conditions
2017 Pool Spa & Outdoor Living Expo
Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this promotion, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the Promotion form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Swimming Pool & Spa Association of WA Inc. (SPASA WA) U5/44 Belmont Ave Belmont WA 6104
Who Can Enter
- Entry is restricted to visitors to the 2017 Pool Spa & Outdoor Living Expo from Saturday 9th September 9.00am to Sunday 10th September 4.30pm with competition entries close at 4.30pm on Sunday, 10th September 2017 at the Expo.
- Subject to clause 6, entry is open to all residents of Western Australia over the age of 18. Photo identification may be required upon collection of the prize.
- Employees and Committee members of SPASA WA, Prize Suppliers and their associated agencies and immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- One(1) winner will be randomly drawn at 2.00pm, Monday 11th September 2017 and notified by telephone and email. In the instance the winner cannot be contacted on the phone number or email provided within five (5) working days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
How To Enter
- Entry is free of charge to enter after the purchase of Entry to the Pool, Spa & Outdoor Living Expo.
- The name drawn at random that meets the conditions outlined will be deemed the winner the first prize and will receive the prize package as identified on the entry form.
- Prize description as follows:
10.1. Infresco Pavilion Series Outdoor Kitchen includes:
Beefeater Discovery Series BBQ. 4 Burner. Model No:16340 inbuilt, stainless steel casing.
85mj/hr 525mmH x 1006mmW x 580mmD. Cast iron hotplate burners, grill & window.
Pavillion Series Cabinets. Carcass made of Polymer and Doors and drawers made of Evaboard (Black) and heatshield
Engineered Stone 37mm pencil round front, laminated front join. Straight edge.
Crystal Snow Stone.
Flick Mixer Swivel Tap.
Sink Round Stainless steel. 450mmL. Fits 500mm Cabinet.
Alfresco Black Single door cooler – 600mm x 530mm x 835m
- The prize package must be taken as supplied and is neither redeemable for cash nor transferable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize, its description or contents and the prize package is accepted by the winner as is.
- The prize value is provided by the individual sponsors and SPASA WA takes no responsibility for the RRP prize value.
- The prize does not include installation, delivery or connection to gas as electrical connections.
- By entering the competition entrants agree to give SPASA WA, permission to keep their personal details on record for an indefinite period for the use of a database and for marketing and promotion indefinitely.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing materials from SPASA WA, you can advise them in writing at Unit 5, 44 Belmont Avenue Belmont WA 6104 or by phone on (08) 9479 6100. All personal details kept will be used only for the purpose of SPASA WA for marketing and promotion. SPASA WA will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify SPASA WA and prize suppliers against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- SPASA WA prize providers and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters’ decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.